Tuesday, April 4, 2017

SPOTLIGHTS Bri

C'mon guys! Don't be so shy! Fill out the spotlight link! It's not so bad! SPOTLIGHT LINK
Now I've tried to obtain pictures for all the spotlights but it simply has not yet worked out. Yet.
 So todays stoplight is... drum roll please!...

Brianna (Bri) Hurst!
FAVORITE AUTHOR: Rick Riordan (Another fan!)
BOOK SERIES: Percy Jackson and the Olyimpians
FAVORITE BOOK: Hammer of Thor
HOBBY: Writing/Reading
FUN FACTS:
1. I love Anime
2. I'm learning French
3. I want to be a director/producer
Bri is another of my comrades in the Tremonton Teens library board. If you are a dedicated teen and have ideas for activities we could do, Join us! For more information ask a librarian for an application ðŸ˜€ðŸ˜€ And try filling out the spotlight link! It's not as bad as you might think it is 😉
SPOTLIGHT LINK

No comments:

Post a Comment