Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Brand New Additions This Week!


Today is PI day! Although there are debates as to the correct definition of a circles diameter to its radius,  today is still a great day to make (or just have) a celebratory pie on 𝝅PI𝝅 day. Regarding the blog, we have new weekly additions!
One of the new additions to our TEEN BLOG is,
Spotlights!
I am still gathering more spotlights and pictures, so for now, its just me.
Shannon Messenger and I (Author of my favorite book series)
FAVORITE AUTHOR : John Green and Wendy Mass.
FAVORITE BOOK SERIES : Keeper of the Lost Cities.
FAVORITE BOOK : STARGIRL.
HOBBY : Reading, computer stuff and all forms of art.
FUN FACTS :
1. I have ridden in a helicopter, an air balloon and a CESSNA plane.
2. I have read 30+ books.
3. I am an avid Cat 💝LOVER💝
                                
                                  Every Tuesday there will be a new spotlight!
   Want to spotlight a reader? Fill out this google survey!   Spotlight Survey

                               -Z.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment