Monday, March 27, 2017

Red Door.

I don't suppose many of you guys are saying "Yay Monday!", am I right? But I come to this week with a Monday brightener! CANDY!! When I went to the store yesterday, I saw a giant Mike and Ike bag and before then, I hadn't seen one of those (I am usually in the chocolate section (I am a proud supporter of chocolate!(Parenthesis overkill!))) So..... the bag being given away is...
Okay, anyways... Todays picture comes from a place most of you pass plenty, but overlook. No, that is not some ones door, but the backside of ⇖ the thing you probably pass often. I am very excited for you guys to guess it!
 
And congrats to last weeks winner,
Katrina!
- Z.G.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Lily! You guessed it! That was a hard one! When could I meet you at the library for you to receive your prize? Good job by the way! How did you guess it?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! could you meet me there at 3:00 this
    Friday? I saw it when we was driving
    by that was a Awesome place to pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks😁 That time sounds good! I'll be out so is little past three good?
      See ya' then 😀

      Delete