Monday, March 20, 2017

*Drum Roll*

Now I told you Mondays' was a fun one! Mondays' addition is a guess the location. I take a random picture somewhere in town, and you guys guess where it was taken! First person to comment the reply of the correct location, gets a bag of candy. The type of candy will vary but this weeks bag of candy being auctioned off (So to say) is a  Mini MARS Chocolate Favorites bag. Now, this amazing prize goes to whoever guesses the picture below. It's an easy one! So guess it and enter your guess in the comments! Happy Finding! 😀
- Z.G.

YUMMY!




Guess my Location!⤴

8 comments:

  1. On the base of the bell statue at the Tremonton library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAY!I was getting worried no one knew how to comment 😜 You guessed it! When could we meet at the bell for you to receive your prize? 😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies

    1. I am so sorry I missed it! I am usually "Out of office" weekends! Can you do anytime during the week?

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does tomorrow at 3:00 work for you.

    ReplyDelete